An American makes plans to move to Taiwan.

2.01.2008

Pei Xin + Internet

I met my MSN buddy Pei Xin today. She used to teach me some Chinese online, she has really good english, actually sounds like a California girl sometimes, haha! We went to eat and then just hang out in my house a little bit. I felt a little sad though because I was still a little sick, so I don't think i was as energetic as usual, haha. Also I didnt shave for a while and wore my glasses and a hat, so I think I looked bad too- haha! Oh well, its not important. She told me she had fun, so that's good. She had to drive her scooter for 1 hour so I feel a little bad about that too, I will go visit her place sometime.

I got my internet and phone line installed today. Seems like a fast connection, it is DSL at 100mbps. I will be online often so I am happy about that.

Right now I am feeling tired so maybe I will sleep soon. I told my mom I would talk to her on Skype tomorrow night at 9 so I need to remember that!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home