An American makes plans to move to Taiwan.

2.01.2008

Stomach Virus?

Well as soon as I got home from the internet cafe last time I got super sick. I threw up and then felt so weak and dizzy and crappy. After I threw up I felt better so I figured either I ate some bad food at the night market, or I had a stomach virus. So I felt pretty drained all day yesterday. I went to the pharmacy and with the help of the chemist who spoke a little English I got some Ibuprofen and some acid reflux medicine. For some reason I was just aching all over. Really sucked. Anyway, today I feel almost back to normal although I am still a little queasy. I think maybe I got sick from the mayonnaise on one of the foods, every time I think of the flavor of mayonnaise I want to puke, haha!

So yeah, I am getting better now - so don't worry!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Bicyclesidewalk said...

Bro - sorry to hear you got sick, it happens. Man...the sushi stories I have, however...really looking forward to seeing Taiwan thru your eyes!
How is the Zhongwen coming along?

7:44 AM

 
Blogger Ian A. said...

Haha- sushi, I can imagine...
I am adding little bits and pieces of chinese to my vocabulary. I tried to buy a MINI SD card for my camera but sadly it was not correct, it was a MICRO SD with a NORMAL SD adapter... Damn! I thought it would be easy to find here!

9:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home