An American makes plans to move to Taiwan.

1.30.2008

Feng Chia Night Market

Jess came from Taipei today and we went to the night market. I felt bad she needs to travel so long just to see me for a short time. She told me my house is a garage and looks silly. I guess so but actually I like it. Anyway she showed me some new foods and fruits so I can eat them again in the future.

Maria has been looking for jobs for me a lot I think. I still need to print my scanned diploma, and now I think I need my transcripts too- not sure if I can have them sent here directly or if my mom will need to send it.

Well I think my internet and phone should be installed on Friday, thats good. I plan to meet another friend on Friday evening, maybe go and eat something close to my house. I saw some nice looking restraunts when I was walking around, wonder how good is the food.

Okay, I am going back to MSN now - post more later!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It'll be cool when you get the web

Tell Jess I said What's up

11:43 AM

 
Blogger Bicyclesidewalk said...

Good to hear you getting out and exploring your new area...I bet you will come across some great places to eat. Everytime I go to Taiwan, I make sure to take a day to explore the streets and do some shopping at local markets...There are some fruits in Taiwan that blow my mind...try everything at least once! Another one of my favorites is the longan - I think this one is in season around July and August.

link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longan

Nathan
www.bicycyle-sidewalk.com

12:01 AM

 
Blogger Wayne He said...

hey, U arrived Taiwan I went back USu, seems u got complicated stuff to do, too many tiny things and people to concentrate ha? relax urself whenever you got a chance, good luck and happy new year!!!!

2:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell Jess that Hunt says HI and how is her sister, heh.

2:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home