An American makes plans to move to Taiwan.

1.28.2008

Things are going well!

I gotta type fast because I have limited time on the internet, I am at the internet cafe again.
I can edit this later. I applied for internet yesterday from Chong-Hwa telecom. Lucky for me they didn't ask for an ARC, just Passport and Drivers license. I will have the guy out to install on Friday afternoon. I am really happy about that because most of my favorite things to do are on the internet!

Hmm- its about $30 USD a month, and I think its going to be a highspeed cable connection, they said it was not available in all areas.

My lessor, Maria and Ben, along with her daughter and the rest of their family have been treating me really well, feeding me and helping me with things like getting internet. The girl who helped me check the apartment, Anna and her friend Alisa came over and we ate with Maria and them, then we played wii. I have bad chinese and they have limited english so it was hard but using the wii seems to be international so its still fun!

Okay - I will post more later- friday I can post like crazy!

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Bicyclesidewalk said...

Bro, I am amazed you took your Wii with you to Taiwan - My wife and I bought a Japanese Wii for Christmas...Haven't really got into it yet, however I am sure I will invest some time in a game or two sooner or later...
Hmmm...my first year in Japan...I think I learned more Japanese than any other year...hmmm...watch a lot of TV - Good Luck!

10:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes....you guys are funny....ahhhhahahaha...."I have bad chinese and they have limited english"

10:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you totally forgot about our date

6:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home