An American makes plans to move to Taiwan.

1.14.2008

7 Days left!

Okay, I found out a little more about the apartment. It is on the 1st floor. That's really cool because with a large space I am going to want to jump around, with nobody living under me I won't need to worry about pissing them off. I typed in the address for the building on Google Earth, an awesome program by the way, go download it, it's free. So on the map I can see that it is right next to a school, I think it's a elementary school or high school. There is also another school pretty close by in the north. Two schools means a lot of students living close by, and that means more Buxibans (cram schools,) and that means more jobs for me.

On another Subject, three of my friends from Highschool came over today to hang out before I leave. It was really fun, we played Wii and the good 'ol PS2. I still think Capcom vs SNK and Tekken Tag are awesome! I let Kevin borrow some of my newer games so we didn't have those to chose from. Sean took a bunch of photos so I'll be posting them up later, I also took some video clips. I don't think those would be super interesting to most people but I'm glad I got some of the memories on tape.

Sylvia is supposed to get a Hamster so I will go with her to pick one out. I used to own hamsters so I gave her my old equipment. Tuesday I am going to see Annie and Kevin for dinner. Wednesday I think I will visit my old supervisor Karlos, and then pick up my college buddy Mike in Baltimore. We can hang out on Thursday. Friday and Saturday I need to finish up packing. Sunday I will return the car to my mom and say goodbye. Monday morning I am getting on the plane!

I feel super busy- I've been feeling really nervous every time I have a second to be quiet and think. I guess in this situation its better to keep busy. Keep packing, keep planning, when you have free time, meet with your friends. I am glad I am able to meet up with a lot of my friends before I go.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Bicyclesidewalk said...

Well, feeling super busy is a good thing, but try to relax...once you touch down in Taipei, hmmmm...be ready for a bit of sensory overload...good that you have housing taken care of, perhaps one of the tougher things to deal with when moving to a foreign country...next will be a cell phone!

7:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home