An American makes plans to move to Taiwan.

1.04.2008

DVD Collection - Packing for Taiwan.

I have hundreds of DVDs to take to Taiwan. My suggestion to anyone traveling with 25 or more DVDs is to buy a case. Keep the boxes at a friend or relatives house, or if you are not really a collector, just throw them away. With about 100 DVDs I filled a small case, about 1ft x 8in x 8in, and the boxes filled a large black trash bag, the boxes are heavy too. With 2 disc movies you can stick them together in one sleeve as well. With 100 movies, many of them are 2 disc sets so that makes the collection even bigger.

Another thing you can do is use DVD-Spools to keep DVDs, this is also an economical way to save space and also re-use DVD-Spools.

Kevin, and Sylvia playing Wii, Jennie as pectator.

I have many videogames as well, most fit into these kinds of cases too, however the mini-dvd Gamecube games are giving me a bit of trouble, I will have to see if I can buy a mini-dvd case. I also have a small collection of books, comic books, and graphic novels. I plan to box these up and have them shipped overseas if I can't fit them in my luggage.

Jennie and I playing Wii, Kevin as spectator.

Other than those things I don't have that much stuff to take. Just my entertainment items, computer stuff, some clothes, I don't have any large items or furniture to worry about. I think packing should be pretty easy. I know I can easily pack everything I need.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home