An American makes plans to move to Taiwan.

1.06.2008

APARTMENT!!!

Well, looks like I have an apartment in Taiwan reserved. It's only two weeks before I leave. My friend in Taiwan went to look at the apartment for me, I am really happy she could do that for me. This is the 50 Ping apartment which is about 166 square meters. It's in Beitun district in Taichung. Basically it's right in the area I was hoping to go to. I will arrive in Taipei around 8 at night, then take a Bus to Taichung directly from the airport, I think its about an hour drive, so maybe I will arrive in Taichung around 9 or 10. Then I just need to get over to the apartment, pay the 1 month rent and deposit, then I will be all set!

I don't think I will have internet right away, I need to call and have it set up. There are many internet cafe places in Taiwan so I think I can use the internet there in the mean time. I'll need to get a cell phone and other things as well. But as long as I have a home to go back to I think I will feel safe and comfortable.

My uncle and aunt are here now, we will go to the Zoo tomorrow in DC. It should be fun and we will bring the video camera also so I hope we can post that video online for others to see!

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so u will not live with your friend's brother now.why you wanna take so many DVDs to here?

3:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home