An American makes plans to move to Taiwan.

1.25.2008

Feeling Depressed

I guess it's natural, but I am feeling super home-sick and depressed. It's funny really because I was so excited to come here. I guess I just need to keep myself busy. Starting to write this I feel a little better actually.

I really miss all my friends in America, I really love you all so much. I will surely come back soon to visit at least! I can work hard to make the money I need to visit. Haha!

My dad is sending me my diploma so then i can apply for jobs. In the mean time I guess i just need to keep busy doing my own things. I can document Taiwan with my camcorder, work on my animation, and play Wii and stuff. But I guess I just get depressed when I can't show that stuff to my friends right away.

I need to get some way to call others, like a phone card or cell phone.

I don't know how I can do that yet but I need to figure it out. I have some of my MSN Taiwan friend's numbers so I need to write them down and try to call them.

Okay, well, once I get a job I will be busy, I can meet more people, improve my chinese, and get more settled. I know others warned me that the first few months can be hell but I didn't know it will be this stressful.

Ok - I won't freak out on you guys anymore - thanks for reading!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home