An American makes plans to move to Taiwan.

1.16.2008

DVD Camcorder

Video mode, VR mode, DV, DVD, Finalization, Capturing, Editing, USB Cords, DVD Ram Drives!!!!

Sometimes I really hate technology. I mean, my friend's dinky little camera-phone can get videos up on youtube but my fancy DVD Camcorder won't work with editing programs, and its format doesn't seem to be compatable with anything... GRAR!!!

Well I know I can make it work eventually. I found I can't use it in VR mode, I need to use Video mode, since VR Mode only works with DVD RAM Drives... I hope I can find some editing program that will work with this thing, pinnicle doesn't work so far...

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Bicyclesidewalk said...

My wife has a DVD camcorder...hmmm...if you are on a mac - to get the footage converted into something you can edit, I suggest using Toast to export the file...then in Final Cut or iMovie you can cut it up. If you are a PC...a similar method will probably work, however I am not sure what app to use...

4:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home