An American makes plans to move to Taiwan.

2.02.2008

Things to do.

My father scanned my diploma for me, so I have a .pdf file of it on my computer. I can take that on a USB Flash drive to the print shop and have them make me a few copies. I also need to find a way to get my transcript, so I can show people.

Feb 6 - 11 this year is Chinese New Year, so during that time many things will be closed, I won't be able to look for a job during that time really, so I think maybe I can travel to other cities and visit people who are home on vacation, or just visit places on my own. I have one MSN friend who I will meet in Taipei on my birthday. Taipei is kind of like a business City so many people who stay there do not call it their hometown, so during CNY they will travel back down south to see moms and grandmas. So when I arrive there it will be one of the least active times of the year in Taipei, or so I've been lead to believe.

Either way there should be enough open to make it worth the trip, we can go eat somewhere and possibly see some of the sights, with not as many people crowding the streets. I guess from some points of view this might be a great time to visit.

I still need to find a place that sells bed sheets, I didn't really have a chance to do much when I was sick these days.

I wanted to start taking photos so I attempted to buy a memory card for my camera, sadly, I didn't buy exactly the right thing. I have a Micro SD with a Normal SD adapter, so what I need now is a Mini SD adapter that I can plug the Micro SD into. Then I can take photos...

Also, I was invited to CNY dinner at Maria's house so I need to bring some kind of gift, like food. I think just some kind of food that is easy to serve out, like umm, fruit, or some candies...

This morning, momentarily, they are supposed to come install my air conditioner so I am waiting for that. I'll post more later, hopefully I can get that Mini SD card soon!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home