An American makes plans to move to Taiwan.

2.04.2008

Taiwan Dreamin' Promo

Okay, I downloaded a trial version of this editing software today and took a few of my DVDs I recorded and smashed them all together into this video. I guess this will portray the exciting style that I hope my Taiwan Dreamin' Program will take on.

This editing program is actually really amazing because it runs on my laptop pretty well, and I had like over an hour of footage i was editing down to the short video. I might try to buy it.

I used the punk rock version of "Somewhere over the Rainbow" a cover by 'Me First and the Gimme Gimmes.' I think it's exciting and also gives you the idea of dreaming about travel. There are some little jokes in there too if you pay attention to the lyrics and the images.

Okay so here is the link to the video on LiveVideo:

http://www.livevideo.com/video/2947cfc95dc746b49d001b6ae00575e3/taiwan-dreamin-promo.aspx?m_tkc=10608554


Taiwan Dreamin' Promo

Please Leave me comments on the LiveVideo page, and vote too! Let me know what you think!
Also, don't feel bad if you were left out of this one, I will use all my intros eventually!

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was cool. I thought the streets would be thinner or more compressed or something. Like hong kong in comics, where they're as wide as alleyways if you're lucky.

I', glad you got that interview, that's crazy how fast it came to you! Good luck with it, and good luck with scooter hunting. And I'm glad you got "teh webernets" so you can update so much.

Peace
And stop being sick every couple of days

12:53 PM

 
Blogger Bicyclesidewalk said...

Three Cheers for Rock n Roll...and wow...yeah, sorry, gotta say this...Love the garage -

7:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home