An American makes plans to move to Taiwan.

2.03.2008

MORE SCOOTER!

So now I am looking at scooters for sale in Taichung, they seem reasonable as well. Low prices, like 10 - 15k. They are in Taichung too so that makes it easier.

The thing is I still don't have an arc because I don't have a job yet. You know, having an ARC is really a big deal, its used for everything. I guess I underestimated, I need to hurry and get a job!

Well, maybe somebody can sell me a scooter and then settle the other stuff later. But I wonder if I get pulled over will the original owner get in trouble if they let an unlicensed driver use what is technically their bike?

Hmm- gotta figure this out!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Bicyclesidewalk said...

Yeah, I would agree - finding a job should be on the top of the list...
I wouldn't spend a lot on a scooter...you might even consider a bicycle for the time being...however the scooter would be fun...

I imagine once CNY finishes up - finding a job will be pretty easy.

And like I mentioned before - Taiwan will be closed during CNY - Taipei becomes almost like a ghost town.

Nathan
www.bicycle-sidewalk.com

5:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home