An American makes plans to move to Taiwan.

12.14.2006

Meeting new friends!

Recently my mom introduced me to a student who works under her in the Library at the college she works at. She is a chinese girl from central China, her name is Annie. Annie is one of the nicest girls I have ever met and today I met her boyfriend, he is really nice too. I actually feel like I am more like him than most american guys. I have a few american friends I can realate too- friends from towson, but down here it was nice to meet new friends.

Annie introduced me to her 2 Taiwanese friends- Sha Sha and Sunshine, and their other friend who is palestinian, Mai. They are all really nice too. I know I keep saying nice nice nice, but really they are so sweet to each other. I never new friends could be so 'friendly' haha!

So yeah- I was really feeling great when I was with them. I hope I can get to know them even more - it made me feel happy about being single. I feel like I am able to just be myself, not worry about a girlfriend's opinion on what I do... but then again, maybe I will start to like one of these girls- who knows. I just want things to happen naturally. It feels good to just be silly and make them all laugh. I think its also hard for them to make American friends who can really relate to them, since i have at least been to their home country (the taiwanese girls at least.)

Well things are looking up for me with my social life. YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home