An American makes plans to move to Taiwan.

10.17.2006

Moving to my dad's

Well I will be moving at the end of the month to stay with my dad. Once I am there I will need to hurry up and get a job. By my calculations I will have more than enough money saved up by the end of summer 2007. All I need is a job that pays about $9 an hour or more, plus I can do freelance on the side (which I'm not figuring in.) Lucky for me my dad will not be charging me rent, just having me help out around the house and with some larger projects of his.

My mom is also moving to a new house so I will be helping her with that. My friend Hunt, my cousin Daniel, and I will be helping her and she will be renting a truck as well. We should be able to do it all in one day easily. The house is very close by.

I have been talking to some of my old friends more now that I am single but I haven't really gone out to do anything with them. I am hoping to change that when I move to rockville. I might also be taking some classes if I have the time and money for it. I think I also mentioned working out. I dunno why but its really hard for me to motivate myself. I did work out the last 2 days. I have been streatching so that has helped me not get too sore. But yesterday I dunno what I did wrong and my bicep was hurting all day. I think I was using it to compensate for my left arm when i excercised it. I've been stretching it all day today and it seems to be better now. One thing I'd really like is to be able to get some abs, not sure if I will be able to get those crazy defined abs I see on TV, but at least something. Haha!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Take time off when you get sore muscles, don't strech the sore muscles. I think the best thing you can do is strech before/after working out (warm up and cool down.)

Just keep at it, a little bit every day.

7:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home