An American makes plans to move to Taiwan.

11.06.2006

Phase 1 - Complete (sorta...)

Well the first step was to move into my dad's place. This will allow me to earn money without paying rent. I will also be able to help out my dad with the house. My mom is only about 45 mins away so I can see her too. Today is my last day at my job in Towson, so now I need to enter Phase 2, working a job in Rockville to save my money.

The hard part is deciding what kinda job to go for. I have a chance at doing freelance, but I need a job that pays well enough. I think I only need like $10 an hour to save up enough. I am still setting up my computer in my dad's place so that is causing annoyance. My dad's computer seems to be going crazy as well- it blue screens quite often.

Okay- so once I get this job I will be set- I dont forsee any financial problems in the future, I dont think I will need to make any big purchases. I just hope I have enough time to save up. I dont want to get into my savings but I might have to. I really dont want to have to stay here past the summer. I feel bad about being away from family and friends- but I dont feel bad at all about abandoning America- going down the tubes it seems...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home