An American makes plans to move to Taiwan.

10.22.2008

Taiwan Dreamin'

Episode 0 is complete and i will be uploading it tomorrow. 0 is just a intro to Taiwan, Episode 1 will be focused on temples and religious type things like that.

I am using my Taiwan Dreamin' promo to warm things up on YouTube and advertise the posting of Episode 0. I plan to post episode 1 a day after 0 to help boost interest in the show. I hope that I can get a lot of views, and more importantly comments.

My father will be here soon and I will have a chance to get a lot of video. Things like Taipei 101, Hualien, the night markets, and other things will be easier and more fun to film with two people.

So please go and support my video on YouTube here:

http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=52KvqhxtEWk





I've already posted this on LiveVideo but please click the link even if you've seen it before, help me get more views and spread the word!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home