An American makes plans to move to Taiwan.

8.13.2008

Photos!

Okay, I updated my flickr page, check out those photos here.

This weekend we went to Lobby. Was really fun, just talking and hanging out. Claire asked me to make a hat for Darren, so I gave it to him. It's the red one that Vic is wearing in the photo above. Vic and Darren got a bit drunk and after dancing and all that we went to McDonalds. In USA I think we don't have proper fried chicken at MC, but here you can get a 'chicken box.' It was pretty good!

The next day we went to an electronics show. It was very crowded but we were able to walk around and look at a lot of gadgets. TVs, laptops, electronic dictionaries, and so forth. Claire and Darren helped me to talk with the people in the Sony and Toshiba booths. We compared prices and did a little haggling. In the end I got that TV I mentioned las post.


After that Darren, Claire, and I went to a big bookstore near to the Hotel One building here in Taichung. I looked at the design books and magazines for a long time, was pretty cool! Gave me some ideas for things I could do. I really enjoy drawing on my scooter and the hats.

After the bookstore we went to my house to play PS3, fun times! Darren really kicked my ass in Soul Calibur 4 and Capcom VS SNK! Well here, I can show you my TV too - with Soul Calibur 4 playing on the PS3.

Well it was a fun weekend - thanks everyone! Tonight I'll have people over to watch a blue ray movie on the new TV - full HD man! AMAZING! It will be my first time to watch an HD movie actually!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like Taiwan is treating you right. :)

1:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home