An American makes plans to move to Taiwan.

7.15.2008

SPIDERS - MAN!

Spiders - they like to hang out on walls. They never get bored of them. They can just stare at a wall for hours and hours. They don't make any noises, just sit there contemplating the universe. Well anyway I saw a few big spiders in my house - well they aren't tarantulas - but for a house spider they are pretty big!


Okay, so look at this photo above, you may think, oh its not that big. But compare it to the back of my hand - first of all I am not touching the wall so my hand appears slightly bigger than it should - and even at this size the spider looks like it could probably cover my palm just about. When you see how fast they run its really freaky! Haha! The little geckos are quite quick too!

Recently when I was in the park near to the Science museum I saw some BIG snails too, I guess their shells are a little bigger than a photo roll container. It was night time and I didn't have a camera but I will try to get a photo if I have a chance - really cool to me!

Tomorow I am hoping to get my friends Albert, KC, and Claire to come over to my house to watch Batman Begins. The sequel will come out on Friday, DARK KNIGHT. I am pretty excited about that, it is getting good write ups, has some amazing actors, and one of my favorite characters - BATMAN! I am really happy I have enough friends to have a small get together now too! I hope my friend Ivy will also be able to come with us for Dark Knight on the weekend! If everyone can make it I will feel really happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home