An American makes plans to move to Taiwan.

4.23.2008

Scooter Graffiti!


I started customizing my scooter by drawing on it, graffiti style! I am using some markers that I think will be permanent and seem to use the same paint as spray paint bottles. Well I did a old english typeface "A" for Alexander, and some arrow designs. I plan to really cover the whole thing, make it look really wild, haha!


You can see in the photo I now have a new Cell Phone, it is a Sony Ericsson, pretty nice and not too expensive, I had to shop around to get one that was a little cheaper, many 'cheap' ones were around $90 US, mine was about $45, and looks nicer too I think!

You can also see my helmet, its a pretty nice one with a face shield and close-able air vents in the top. So just wanted to show you that stuff!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger inducedbycomics said...

you, my friend, are officially taiwanese.

11:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home