An American makes plans to move to Taiwan.

7.16.2008

My buddies!

Well I am happy to say I have made some good friends here in Taiwan! KC and Claire are both really nice girls and very funny! I am always making bad jokes for them to make fun of me with, haha! Well KC had to go early but Albert came over later and we watched Batman begins! I felt watching it for probably the fifth time, it has quite a slow build up, but I think it will be worth it in the long run of the series because so many questions are answered that are usually a bit confusing about the Batman character.

Ian + Claire + KC

Dark Knight is getting really good reviews, I have been waiting 3 years for it. I guess I am a little hyped, I hope it can meet my high expectations!

Ian + Claire

Albert and I (sorry, no photo of him today!) have also been discussing E3 events. Thats the big video game conference where the companies announce their new projects. Seems we are both really excited for Street Fighter 4. Also Mega Man 9 has been announced. Both are really exciting for me in particular because they are part of the reason I got into drawing. I used to go to my friend Michael's house all the time and watch him play the games while I drew the characters and created my own, was really fun, and inspired my creativity!

I am trying to get going on my animation and video projects so hopefully I can get something up soon!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Finally got caught up on your blog. Trust your instincts on having a schedule. It seems weird that one gets more done with a busy schedule than when there is a lot of free time. Necessity is the mother of invention? Sort of?
Encourage your gecko! My niece who lives in Indonesia loves her house gecko for its help in keeping the bug population down.
Love ya,
Auntie M
PS - Good luck on your animations and video!

10:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home