An American makes plans to move to Taiwan.

8.11.2008

I'm ALL HD baby!

High Definition... WOW! I just entered a new era of visual standards! PS3, running HD graphics, and an HD TV to display it. I can't even explain how awesome it is!

I will add photos soon, but right now I want to enjoy the TV! I had a really fun weekend. We went to a club on friday and played around. Saturday we went to an electronics show where I got a good deal on the TV. You can see an example here.

It was expensive but I think I saved up enough to make a safe purchase. Also I think if I need to sell it in the future I can make most of the money back, unlike with a vehicle. These new TVs don't suffer many of the same screen burn problems that the old ones did that would make it lose value as a second hand sale. Next post will be photos of the TV and my fun weekend!

I also want to say thank you to Claire and Darren for helping me haggle the TV and look at the different companies' booths. Without them I wouldn't have been able to get this! I am really glad I can have some great friends in Taiwan!

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger inducedbycomics said...

i swear, i want to make out with some of the HD TV screens. It's like staring out of a window.

it's great that you're having a good time in taiwan--you should post up more videos!

6:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home