An American makes plans to move to Taiwan.

3.02.2008

Clubbin' + Confidence

I had a fun at the club last night. I met a few new people somehow, two girls I met both studied design and had also lived in Melbourne Australia, that was a funny coincidence. At first I kinda just stood around talking to a few people and looking around listening to music. Later I went in to dance with one of the girls. At first I didn't really know how to dance to the DJ mixes they had. I don't know the popular term now but I'd say it was more like 'Techno.' Anyways after a while I got into it and kinda danced TOO much, haha I was all worn out and needed to get get some water. It was fun. I guess I found I really like to dance, haha!

One thing that was nice was when I was dancing and I just didn't really care if I was dancing with anyone, just having people around me dancing was fun. I danced with a few friends and all that. I have started in the last year or so to have more confidence. I think I am a good looking guy, and to me I am, I don't really care if others agree because that's just what I think. Now I feel the same with dancing. In my opinion I was like one of the best dancers in the club, maybe its not true, maybe others will think I suck at it, but I don't care, I had fun and enjoyed it.

When I got home I lied in bed and stretched, then OW! My leg cramped up super bad, the muscle got really tight, I rubbed on it and finally it went back to normal, I guess I should have drank even MORE water. Its a little sore this morning but its ok. Well - it's still fun!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home