An American makes plans to move to Taiwan.

2.18.2008

Valentines

For valentines I went out with my friend Phoebe. Queenie was supposed to come too but couldn't make it. She sent me some chocolate with Phoebe though. So we passed by a place called 'The Dive Lounge' it seems like a good place to get cheap drinks but they only sell hamburgers, so not good for dinner.

We went to another place called 'Oldies.' Has okay food but limited menu, mostly a bar too I guess. Both are supposed to be foreigner hang outs I guess. Anyway so Phoebe took me back to Sogo Dept. Store where we met, then I need to walk 45 mins back to my house. On the way I are one of the chocolates and as i swallowed it I thought to myself, was that some peanuts? Of course it was, so I got really allergic and red and itchy and threw up in an alley.

I got home fine, no big problem really, just annoying. Other than that it was a really nice night, just talking and relaxing with Phoebe. Glad we got hang out!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Bicyclesidewalk said...

Sorry to hear about the peanut disaster - I am sure you are aware that peanuts are in a lot of Taiwanese sweets - quite tasty but if you are allergic to them - try your best to stay clear of the little nut!

6:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home