An American makes plans to move to Taiwan.

4.16.2009

Madlibs

Yesterday I made up some mad libs to play with the kids in my school. Doing this can help to make them remember nouns, verbs, and all those other grammar points.

After playing that I got the idea that I could play madlibs over youtube. So first I made a video announcing the project and asking for the words I need. I will then plug the words I get in the video comments into the story.

After I've written the story out I will draw a comic strip style cartoon and read the story out loud. The result should be something like reading rainbow for Madlibs.

Check out the announcement video below. Be sure to leave me some words too!



Here are the words I need:

Animal
Adjective
Non-sense Word
Noun
Plural Noun
Noun
Adjective
Verb
Adjective
Adjective
Verb
Verb
Adjective
Verb
Adjective
Noun
Verb
Verb
Adjective
Adjective
Verb
Noun
Verb
Verb
Number
Bodypart
Verb
Noun
Verb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home