An American makes plans to move to Taiwan.

2.09.2009

Today I am 25.


Today is my 25th birthday. Wow... When I came to Taiwan I was 23, then shortly after turned 24. I have been here for slightly over a year.

I decided to stay here a while longer so I had to renew my Resident Visa. To do this I need to have a job, I am staying at Wells English School here in Taichung. Then I had to go to the hospital for my health check. They do x-rays, draw blood, and test your vision. Check your height and weight as well. I was about 77kg and 174.5cm something like that. Surprising, haha!

I feel pretty annoyed with myself that I only have a few Taiwan videos online, but of course I have other things I am doing too. I am editing episode 2 currently but I haven't been able to get past the intro music part yet...

I make a note not to talk about my relationships on here but I will just say I currently have a girlfriend and she has been helping me to learn chinese more than I had been with my friends. My Chinese tutor moved to New York so I don't have an organized class currently.

There are 3 videogames I am looking forward to coming out soon; Street Fighter 4, Killzone 2, and Resident Evil 5. Hope they are all cool. I have played the hell out of Fallout 3 since November. I want to continue to make videos about Taiwan though, I think I will do some more 'close to home' subjects for the episode after this one, that should make getting footage a lot faster!

Well, I am sorry I didn't update this blog more often. Not sure how many people actually even read this but if you do, let me know in the comments.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ian, I figured you'd hook up with somebody eventually. I played the resident evil 5 demo and its fun as shite. I have fallout, or oblivion with guns as they call it, also. I 've played the shite out of that too.

4:04 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, just wishing you a happy birthday Ian :)

-Royal

5:03 PM

 
Blogger MissToby said...

i came sometimes!maybe once a month,haha!

9:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home