An American makes plans to move to Taiwan.

2.16.2009

Gaming again!

I just got Street Fighter 4 on the 12th - it's a very fun game and highly anticipated. I decided to make a video review for it since it doesn't come out in the US until the 17th. So far it's been about 24 hours and I have over 2,000 views. To give you a comparison, my Da Keng Monkey video has gotten 62 views in the last 2 weeks. Taiwan Dreamin' episode 1 has 435 views and it's been up for 3 months.

My number of fans or 'subscirbers' has gone up as well. Before I started doing video game related videos I had about 20, now I have 72.

Here are the honors for my SF4 video:

#44 - Top Rated (All Time) - Gaming - Taiwan

So as you can see I am very excited about this. What this means is that I have more traffic coming through my page and more people will see my videos as a whole. When I publish my next Taiwan related video many people who are not necesarily interested in Taiwan will get notice of it and possibly check it out. Very good news for me, and for my Taiwan Dreamin' project!

Here's the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fVSCHbPLOI




Also, there was a big gaming convention in Taipei recently, I didn't go but it seems pretty cool. Here's a page with photos from the event, lots of pretty girls there for advertising purposes, haha!

http://www.mobile01.com/newsdetail.php?id=6995


Okay - I am still editing Taiwan Dreamin' ep 2, so I should be finished after not TOO long!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Andre said...

even tho' my xbox has been sitting idle for a few months (in fact with at least a couple games still unpacked), i've been wanting to get sf4 real bad!

9:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home