An American makes plans to move to Taiwan.

3.19.2008

ARC BABY!

I got my ARC now - Alien Resident Card. I was really lucky, the owner of my school basically went through the whole process for me, but it's mainly because I don't have a scooter.

So now I have an ARC I can try to buy a proper and legal scooter. I can also do other things with the ARC. SO yeah, it's good.

I have been meeting new people recently and it's been fun. A lot of people are interested to try the Wii here at my house. Sylvia is sending me Super Smash Bros from the USA - THANKS SO MUCH! So I can play that here with my friends, wish I can play with my USA friends too!

KC and Joanna playing Wii Boxing.

I went to a 24-hours-open Hot Pot place, that was cool. Tonight I will go out with friends to eat again. I will post some more things soon about the school.

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Bicyclesidewalk said...

Well, I have been in Taiwan for the last week...been busy - we traveled back from Southern Taiwan today...the traffic with awful...I guess all the returnee voters heading back to elsewhere...
Looks like you have been having plenty of fun...never thought a Wii would be such a score with the Taiwanese ladies...

6:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home